Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Back on 7th Sea!

Strretch yarr backs, ya paunchy, onion-eyed strumpets!

Tha Wicked Admirral is rraisin' a fleet again, and I'm not gonna grro fat when it's all happenin'!

Ya hearrd tha worrd?! He got some locos payin' forr dat, so dat is not some fancy, nurrturred noodle mouthed montaignac idea! Dat' is forreal'! Dat' is adventurr we'rr talkin' and I'm gonna be parrt of dat'!
So get yarr saucy buttocks sweatin' and rready ship forr sailin'!

Wherr is my carrpenta'?!

What'd'ya mean dat' blog-ship's no good?! Dat' beauty sailed the seas for yearrs! Stuck for yearrs now ya say? Ya see those lazy sheep-grrowin' ex-pirrates down therr? Let me show ya how the cato'o'nine can spurr'eirr fawnin' crook-patted rridges! They'll dig herr out in no time, so ya get yarr hands on worrk and check the hold, if it can carry all dat gold I'm gonna plundarr! Pay whoevarr' ya need, kick tha rrest wherr tha sun don' shine' but get me swayin' by the sunset of tha thirrd day! On tha dawn of fifth day, Thea will look to the horrizon and they'll see us, bannerrs wavin' and underr full sails! Go! Make it happen!

I can feel the wind of change is comin' and I'm gonna set da sail to catch da verry firrst brreeze of it!

1 comment:

  1. If you're wandering why I'm writing about "returning" to 7thSea blog-ship, there's a secret I want to share - I've been blogging about 7th Sea since 2009, but unfortunately for most of you, it's been in polish. Since the 2nd ed seems to have some english speaking fans as well, I've decided to add translated version of the blog, which you are currently reading. And worry not - I'll add translated versions of the juiciest posts from the past, so you can contribute to them as well.

    So feel welcomed on my board, and keep in mind, that a pirate crew like mine is always encouraged to make her statement loud and clear. Also it doesn't mean I'll agree to everything you say, but that's another part of being a Captain! ;)

    ReplyDelete